Write and post job opportunities
Post full-time, part-time, summer, contract, casual, paid internships and volunteer opportunities. We advertise full-time permanent positions to recent graduates and students in their graduating year. All paid opportunities must abide by Ministry of Labour guidelines.
Write job postings
To get your posting noticed, follow these tips:
- Provide a short description of your organization
- Complete the entire job posting form – this enables students to search on all parameters
- Include the salary and benefits
- List the required skills
- Be clear about the tasks and working conditions
We also ask you to:
- Disclose any fees that you may charge students during the recruitment process
- Describe the work environment and equipment necessary if you are advertising for a home-based position
- Disclose the name of your client if you are a third-party recruiter
Post an opportunity
Log into the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx), and register your organization. Once you are approved, you can apply to post opportunities. They go live in one to two business days after they are verified by our staff.
Questions? Email email@example.com. ucw88 da ga www.wisdomgettingloaded.com or phone (416) 946-8459.
Internships and co-ops
Do you have a time-limited, paid opportunity (between one week and a year) that provides “real-life” training for a graduate or undergraduate, outside of the classroom? We require all postings comply with the Ontario Ministry of Labour Guidelines.
Our academic departments also have internship and co-op programs.
- U of T Scarborough’s co-op program introduces you to an impressive pool of undergraduate co-op students from leading edge academic programs in over 30 disciplines.
- U of T Mississauga’s Master of Management and Professional Accounting program and the Master of Biotechnology program both provide opportunities for you to hire undergraduate co-op students.
- Professional Experience Year (PEY) Internship Program is the largest paid internship program in Canada, offering you the opportunity to recruit students for a length of 12-16 months, with start dates between May and September each year.
- Engineering Summer Internship Program (eSIP) is a 4-month paid summer internship for engineering students at the Bachelor level who have completed their second or third year of undergraduate studies.
- Master of Mathematical Finance program is a four-month internship from January until April.
- Master of Environmental Science connects you with graduate students in this program.
- Master of Science in Applied Computing (MScAC) degree program prepares students for life-long success as technical leaders in information technology.
- University of Toronto Mississauga introduces you to fourth year undergraduate students in a variety of programs looking for internships.